NS-Frauenschaft member badge by Petz und Lorenz of Unter Reichenbach – M1/174
Condition report: (2) Good
NSF member badge
The National Socialist Women's League or Nationalsozialistische Frauenschaft (NS-Frauenschaft) was the women's wing of the Nazi Party. It was founded in October 1931 as a fusion of several nationalist and National Socialist women's associations.
The Frauenschaft was subordinated to the national party leadership (Reichsleitung); girls and young women were the purview of the Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM). From February 1934 to the end of World War II in 1945, the NS-Frauenschaft was led by Reich's Women's Leader Gertrud Scholtz-Klink.
The NS-Frauenschaft reached a total membership of 2 million by 1938, the equivalent of 40% of total party membership.
If the product differs in any way from the images or description the buyer can return the item within 7 days and receive a full refund.